Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pin up please!

For a while now my favorite fashion style has been the 1940's and 1950's pin up girl look, I love this style for its provocative femininity while still being elegant. Woman at that time knew that to drive men wild you accentuated your features you didn't go around half naked showing them everything you have. I have shopped around (online) looking for that style and most sites all have the same things, The 1950's housewife dress, the military inspired outfit, the high waist shorts, cigarette pants and bowling Ts. Now I love all of these things but not only are they INSANELY priced they are all too similar. I plan on creating my own line of pin up inspired clothing. It will be the 1940's and 1950's but with a much needed twist. I have books and books of sketches that will soon become a line. I plan on showing everyone on a new blog my progress with it, now it won't be starting for a little bit but I'm so excited that I had to blog about it! so stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment