Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Back!

HELLO!
Now that the holiday season is over I finally have time to write. Its been far too long since I've blogged.
Well I didn't get too many projects done that I wanted to last year, hopefully that will change. I did get one project done that I wanted to.
I finished my black cocktail dress! I haven't taken the professional pictures yet but I did take a few shots so I would like to share them! As soon as I can I will be getting pictures done and putting the dress up for sell on Etsy 




This dress is a Dior inspired cocktail dress. It has a sweetheart bodice that is covered with a lace crew neck, sleeveless top. It has a natural waist and a full knee length skirt. 

I am in love with this dress! I hope you are too. I will let you all know when I post it on Etsy. 

3 comments: