Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fashion Favorite Fall Footwear!

Boots Boots and Boots!!

For some reason it is so hard to find cute, knee high, flat boots! I have been looking for a decent priced pair for many fall seasons now! so I am officially on the hunt.

Last year I found some cute flat boots at Famous footwear, The were $70.00 and I have always regretted not getting them, for me they were a bit too expensive, but in retrospect $70 Bucks for boots is not bad at all. And they were PERFECT!

So this fall I am determined to find a cute, comfy, cheap pair of flat knee high boots.

Here are a few of the popular boots that are trending this fall:

Fur Trimmed

$30.00 At Shoe Carnival 



Biker

$59.50 At Piperlime


Lace up
$36.94 At Old Navy


Bootie

$28.88 At Target



Equestrian 

$98.00 At Banana Republic 


Snake skin

$49.50 At Piperlime


Wedges

$94.99 At Famous Footwear 

All of these boots are under $100.00!!! I think its time to go shopping!
I am hoping to find a cute pair of the Equestrian style and of course I will always love the Biker boots!! What kind of boots are you getting this fall?




No comments:

Post a Comment