Monday, January 21, 2013

Im ready for Spring!

I am so sick of snow and ready for spring so in anticipation for warmer weather, Here is a preview of the top ten spring trends that you will be seeing.

Bermuda Shorts 
$16.99 @ 6pm.com 
Maximize
$59.00 @ Belk.com
Oriental Expression
$61.57 @ ASOS.com
Swinging Sixties
$89.99 @ Modcloth.com
Ruffles
$39.99 @ 6pm.com
Patchy Animal
$39.75 @ QVC.com
Stripes
$24.94 @ OldNavy
Short Suits
Shorts and Blazer $97.00 @ Saboskirt.com
Sheer Sexy
$12.50 @ Moddeals.com
Sporty Separates
$34.81 @ dhgate.com

Overall it looks to me like there si some great stuff we will be seeing this fall. I can't say I'm too impressed with the sportswear trend but I don't like going out of the house in my pj's lol so to each their own I suppose. I know I have see a lot of stripes, sheer, oriental inspired and of course sportswear at Old Navy so If you don't know where to start that would be a good place. You can also just click on the pictures that I've shown and it will direct you to the place I found them at. Can you believe every item is under $100!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment