Tuesday, September 6, 2011

OH COME ON!!!


ok I'm going to take a few minutes to rant.
PARENTS STOP LETTING YOUR CHILDREN GO OUT DRESSED AS HOOKERS!!!!!
I was at a gas station today and a girl stepped out of the car she had to be 10 maybe 11 . Her face was caked in make-up, her shirt was showing her non-existent cleavage and she when she stepped out she was wearing sequined shorts that were so short her ass was hanging out. Her father stepped out of the car and I gave him a look that said "are you fucking kidding me?!" he then glared at me and continued what he was doing.
Now I was no saint when I was younger (sorry daddy lol) but I at least waited until I was 17 to dress like that. My style has transformed quite a bit and I am now, thankfully, over that stage. But the point is I waited till I was a teenager and father didn't know, approve or encourage such behavior.
I don't know what it is about kids wanting to grow up so fast, but parent YOU NEED TO DRAW THE FUCKING LINE!!!!!!!!!! help your kids STAY kids.
There are some great kids clothes that help the look older without looking trashy. It our jobs as parents to help our kids give out the right message about who they are, and hooker should not be what your kids are trying to portray.
Ok I feel a bit better, now here is a list of places you can get cute sensible children clothes. because when your shopping for kids that is where you should be looking.
*The Childerens Place (my favorite)
*Kohls
*Old Nay
*kids gap
*Gymboree
*Carters

Those are just a few, and remember look in THE KIDS DEPARTMENT.

Until Next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment